maandag 13 oktober 2014

Lets Scrap Challenge #3 - Bingo

Lets Scrap Challenge #3 - Bingo

 
After nearly 2 years I've finally gotten into the scrapping thing again. My insperation was gone and I didn't quite have the patience to sit down and scrap. After actually forcing myself to sit down and give myself a break I've finally gotten into the swing of things.
 
After a couple of tough years a pretty ugly divorce and trying to get back on my feet my mare was with me the whole way! Shes my diamond in the rough!
 
For the Challenge I used 2 Across and P down
 
I used the left side of the sketch.
 
 
 
And the finished project!
 

Journaling reads 'No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle'


 
 
 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Stunning layout! Glad you have found your way back to scrapping! What an absolutely gorgeous pic of you and that gorgeous horse of yours. (Yes, I am a horse girl) Thank's for playing along with us at Let's Scrap!

    Susanna
    Member of the Let's Scrap DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow stunning layout! I am glad I could inspire you to take part in my challenge. The best therapy for any situation is scrapping, so I am very glad you are back in the saddle!
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a beautiful layout.. I'm glad you are back scrapbooking again and are playing with us at Let's Scrap Sketches!!

    Hugs,
    Cathy
    Let's Scrap Sketches
    Feeling Sketchy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen